National delivery with a local touch.
We manage and operate all our own storage, warehousing and distribution facilities which are strategically placed throughout the UK. With our own fleet of modern, fuel efficient and well-equipped delivery and service vehicles and our permanently employed, trained and qualified technicians, engineers, fitters and installation teams, we are in complete control of your supply service.
By managing every aspect of the services we provide, we are able to guarantee our deliveries will arrive in the best condition, on time and in full. Our national distribution centre delivers goods overnight to our nationwide branch network and our local teams deliver the final mile.
We can assure you of the perfect delivery solution to meet your needs thanks to our impressive logistics capability, which includes:
- 500,000 sq. ft of warehousing and distribution capacity.
- A stock-holding of over 46,000 products.
- Well-practised processes, under-pinned by our ISO 9001/ 14001/ 27001 accredited management systems.
- Skilled pickers and packers.
- Qualified, employed, uniformed delivery drivers with local area knowledge, many with DBS clearance.
- National contracts to supply back-up vehicles, within one hour.
- Next day fulfilment rates of over 99%.
- Fleet of over 350 commercial vehicles.
- We offer a range of delivery solutions to meet your needs.
We employ genuine specialists in our divisions to support the account management team that looks after your account. This ensures you get the best possible advice as and when you need it and saves you valuable time.
In the unlikely event that you require goods or services that fall outside our portfolio, you can trust our in-house specials team to source whatever you need, whenever you need it, saving you valuable time.
We manage everything in-house, from manufacturing workwear and producing printed products to storing and delivering goods nationwide on our own fleet. We also employ our own engineers, technicians, fitters and installations teams.
We manage our own warehousing and distribution facilities which are strategically placed across the UK. This enables us to manage stock levels across all of our divisions and deliver goods nationwide on our own modern, fuel efficient fleet.